Oil & Gas
One recruitment management company; five specialist divisions.
Oreion’s international expertise spans a number of key industry sectors, but the depth of our knowledge comes from individuals with industry-specific experience and networks. This means the recruitment solutions we provide are designed with comprehensive industry knowledge.
Our specialist consultants operate global industry networks with relationships across oil and gas owner organisations, EPCMs, engineering consultants and construction contractors. Our consultants are constantly tracking new project developments within LNG, CSG, Shale and conventional Oil &Gas. This allows us to offer extensive sector-specific expertise across greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Senior Management – Project Directors, Group / Divisional Managers, Business Development, Commercial, Strategic / Consulting / Change Management
- Subsea Professionals – Project Engineers, Naval Architects, Installation Engineers, SURF Engineers, Systems Engineers, Hydrographic Surveyors, Geophysicists, Survey Engineers, Inspection Engineers, ROV Pilots, ROV Technicians, Client Representatives
- Engineering –Discipline Engineers, Pipeline Engineering, Flow Assurance, Process Engineering, Process and Functional Safety, Structural Engineering ,Asset and Integrity Management, Design Management, Engineering Management, Study Management
- Inspection, Operations and Maintenance Personnel - Mechanical Fitters, E&I technicians, NDT Inspectors, Coatings Inspectors, Implementation Engineers, Riggers, Crane Operators
- Engineering Construction – On/Offshore Engineers, Civil and Early works, Construction Supervisors and Managers, Procurement and Logistics
- Environmental – Legislation and Environmental Impact Engineers /Advisors, Cartographers, Oceanographers, Environmental Scientists
- Project Delivery – Estimators, Contracts & Procurement, Bid Managers, Cost Engineers, Project Management, Programme Management, Project Controls, Planning / Scheduling, Risk Management, Construction Management, OH&S
- Health and Safety – All level of HSE professionals, Risk and Safety Engineers, Quality and Inspection Engineers